When did you last review your existing Shareholder Protection, Key Person and Loan Protection Policies?
Over recent months, we have seen a rise in the number of enquiries we have received form both new and existing clients regarding their Shareholder, Key Person and Loan Protection Policies. The main reason for this increase in activity seems to be that businesses are looking to:
- Ensure their existing level of cover is sufficient
- Ensure the premiums being paid are competitive
- Further understand the tax position of both the premiums and proceeds
What have our findings been?
Generally, our findings have shown that either:
- The level of cover in place is inconsistent to the needs of the business, as the cover has not been reviewed for some time OR
- Premium savings can be achieved for directly comparable cover
What can Wingate do to help?
By allowing us to review your existing arrangements, Wingate can provide you with a tailored report which will summarise your existing arrangements and how these compare to your requirements. This review will be carried out completely free of charge so the only thing it will cost you is your time.
- Wingate will discuss your business circumstances with you to ensure we identify your specific business needs.
- Based on this research we will provide you with a report confirming the options available and our recommendations.
- We will implement any policies you wish to put into place, including managing the underwriting process with the insurers on your behalf.
Wingate Benefits Solutions is here to assist you with all aspects of business protection and employee benefits. Should you wish to discuss this or any other such matter please contact your Wingate Benefit Solutions adviser on 0844 406 0027.
Tax and legislation are liable to change. This information is based on Wingate Benefits Solutions’ current understanding of UK law and HM Revenue & Customs practice and legislation. No guarantees are given regarding the effectiveness of any arrangements entered into on the basis of the information contained herewith. It is recommended that professional advice is sought prior to entering into any financial arrangement.