30 Oct 2014
On the back of our hugely successful Auto Enrolment Planning, Design and Implementation service, which has seen us manage our larger employers through to full compliance within the regulator’s deadlines, we have produced an SME version of this service specifically for employers with up to 50 employees.
This service will help SME businesses:
- Plan and design what they need and when
- Advise how to merge the auto enrolment process into current business and payroll practices
- Establish a new Workplace Pension Scheme or make the necessary alterations to any existing scheme if applicable
- Fully manage the implementation of the Workplace Pension Scheme and the Auto Enrolment process
- Complete The Pension Regulator’s registration to confirm compliance within their deadline
Having had the experience of managing our larger clients through to Auto Enrolment compliance over the past two years not only do we fully understand the complex Workplace Pension rules but also, of just as much importance, we understand how to apply the rules to a huge range of very different businesses, in different sectors with varying pay structures, systems and employee understanding.
As you’d expect from Wingate, this SME Auto Enrolment packaged service and the cost for it is completely transparent plus there’s flexibility to incorporate enhanced employee communication services, all available at set costs, should these be of interest.
For more information on our SME Auto Enrolment service please contact either Richard Grover or Helen Pengelly on 0844 406 0027 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org