Wingate Benefit Solutions, a leading firm of Corporate Advisers based in Caterham, Surrey has been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard, joining the top 7% of accredited organisations across the UK who believe in realising the potential of their people.
Established in the 1970’s the Caterham based company has an ethos to work in partnership with their clients to develop, implement and manage a strategic plan to help achieve their financial objectives.
Investors in People is the UK’s leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Wingate Benefit Solutions on their Gold standard. Such a high level of accreditation is the sign of great people management practice, and demonstrates a commitment to staff development and shows an organisation committed to being the very best it can be. Wingate Benefit Solutions should be extremely proud of their achievement.”
Commenting on the award, Ben Clarke, Director of Wingate Benefit Solutions said: ‘We are delighted to have been awarded this accolade which not only recognises our commitment to the learning and development of our people but also the importance of involving everyone within the business in defining and delivering our business strategy whilst understanding the importance of a work-life balance’.
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk
For more information, please contact Heather Reid on 0844 406 0027 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.